Specialties: Facilities Planning, Siting And Expansion
Growing Within Communities
Every community has them – buildings and infrastructure systems that support how we live, work and play. And, every community faces a multitude of (often controversial) decisions about these facilities: where are new structures needed or wanted; how should improvements be made; who pays the bill? Barney & Worth brings a wealth of experience to assist communities to weigh the issues and make the tough decisions.
Barney & Worth Expertise
- Project experience involving a range of facilities, including: water treatment systems, community centers and convention facilities, and streets and bridges
- Excellent facilitation skills to manage constructive public processes
- Solid background in public permitting processes and requirements
- Columbia Boulevard Wastewater Treatment Plant
Barney & Worth was hired once again to work with the Portland Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) and consulting architects to update the Master Plan...
- Oregon Convention Center
Barney & Worth participated in the Siting and Planning Study for the Oregon Convention Center, which has become one of the nation’s most successful and highly sought convention and conference...
- Skamania Lodge and Conference Center
Barney & Worth assisted Skamania County, Washington, and private resort developer John Gray to prepare the successful proposal that led the Columbia River Gorge...
- Franzen Reservoir Rehabilitation
Barney & Worth developed a communications plan and materials to inform Salem area water customers about the Franzen Reservoir Rehabilitation Project. The project would...