Specialties: Funding Strategies And Education Campaigns
Building Public Understanding And The Will To Move Forward
Our success in helping our clients to gain approval of capital improvement funding proposals is based on using effective communication methods: coordinate with the project team to articulate the need; reach out to key stakeholders to refine the proposal and develop the strategies for success; convey consistent messages through a variety of channels to reach the wider public; and, continue to provide information so that people know how their support is being used to achieve the stated goals.
Barney & Worth Expertise
- Toolbox of opinion research methods to assess public sentiment
- Proven ability to discern the honest communication points that resonate and build support
- Knack for identifying partnership opportunities and ability to train project partners to contribute to getting the job done
- Staff members with extensive positive relationships throughout the Pacific Northwest, built through our commitment to working together to improve and sustain our communities
- Keep Salem Moving
Barney & Worth led public opinion research, outreach and multi-faceted education program to engage the Salem, Oregon community in determining critical transportation funding...
- Oak Lodge Sanitary District GO Bond
In 2009, Oak Lodge Sanitary District authorized the sale of revenue bonds to support construction of new and upgraded wastewater treatment facilities. In the aftermath...
- Salem Police And Parks Funding
Barney & Worth recently completed an evaluation of the publicís awareness of current conditions of police and parks facilities and gauged support for possible future...
- Safe, Smart, Sustainable Schools
Portland Public Schools retained Barney & Worth to provide public engagement and communications services in support of the districtís long-range plan to renovate and rebuild their entire portfolio of more than 90