Specialties: Strategic Planning and Communications
Defining Directions and Aligning Resources
Done properly, strategic planning leads an organization to achieve higher levels of success. Barney & Worth expertly guides processes to help our clients – businesses, public-private ventures, and governmental agencies – fully assess where they are, where they’d like to go and the best strategies to get them there.
Barney & Worth Expertise
- Process design and evaluation methodologies tailored for each assignment
- Skillful guidance of all phases of program evaluation and strategic planning processes
- Techniques to meaningfully involve key stakeholders
- Clear, compelling and usable reports and documents
- Oregon Agricultural Development and Marketing Division: Strategic Communications Plan for Specialty Crops
Barney & Worth assisted the ODA Agricultural Development and Marketing Division to set a plan for the future and put in place contemporary marketing materials...
- Oregon Forest Resources Institute: Telling the Story of Oregon’s Forests
Barney & Worth led the strategic planning effort to update and reshape OFRI’s strategic plan: exploring emerging opportunities and adjusting to changes in the economy that have impacted forest sector profits and OFRI revenues...
- Pierce County Agriculture Strategic Plan
Barney & Worth assisted Pierce County, Washington with the first-ever Pierce County Agriculture Strategic Plan...
- Yamhill County Agri-Business Economic and Community Development Plan
Yamhill County undertook a groundbreaking research project – in partnership with leaders from ten communities and state agencies – to find ways that the local agriculture and tourism sectors...
- Portland Farmers Market/Direct-Market Economic Analysis
The City of Portland, in collaboration with local market leaders, sought answers to the most pressing questions about the forces of supply and demand that will shape the future of the city's farmers...